China Residency Visa – U.S. Citizens: Foreigners who intend to reside in China permanently.
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CHINA RESIDENCY VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged; valid for at least another 6 months.
- B) Visa Application Form: Please download, complete, print and sign China visa application
- Important: The visa application must be filled out on your computer and then printed. They should not be completed by hand. All fields in the form must be filled in, with “N/A” entered in any fields that are not applicable, or the consulate will reject the application. You must include your job title on question 1.17 on the visa application where it asks for company name. Please list in the form of company name/job title.
- C) Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
- D) Copy of Previous Visas: For applicants that have had a China Visa issued in the past 2 years, a photocopy of previous visas and a copy of all entry and exit stamps from trips taken in the past 2 years must be submitted.
- E) Copy of Driver’s License: copy of front and back of driver’s license
- F) Job and Company/Organization Description Form: An additional form for employed applicants, completed and signed by the applicant.
- Applicants current position with his/her company and a job description
- Description of what the applicants company is/does
Job and Company/Organization Description Form
- G) Confirmation Form: The original and photocopy of the Confirmation Form for Foreigners Permanent Residence Status issued by the Ministry of Public Security of China.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-US CITIZENS ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS BORN IN CHINA, HONG KONG, MACAU, OR TAIWAN INFORMATION FOR PERSONS OF TIBETAN ORIGIN
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS BORN IN CHINA, HONG KONG, MACAU, OR TAIWAN INFORMATION FOR PERSONS OF TIBETAN ORIGIN
INFORMATION FOR PERSONS OF TIBETAN ORIGIN