Burkina Faso Business Visa – U.S. Citizens:
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL BUSINESS VISAS
- A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged, and must valid for at least another 6 months beyond intended stay.
- Foreign nationals residing in the USA also need to show Permanent Resident Card (the Green Card)
- B) Visa Application Form: Fully completed typed and signed. Applications will not be accepted if they are not typed. If any spaces are not used they must be filled with N/A. The consulate will reject applications that are not fully completed.
- C) Photograph: 2 Passport-type photographs required. The consulate will only accept actual 2×2 passport type photographs from a reputable source, i.e. Kinko’s, Walgreens, CVS, etc. Photos printed at home or from an office printer will not be accepted under any circumstances. Photos that are sent in invalid format will be rejected and will cause a delay in submission at the traveler’s expense.
- D) Business Letter: is required, and must be typed on your companies letter head and addressed to: Embassy of Burkina Faso
- Must clearly state business visa request
- E) Travel Itinerary: Copy of itinerary or flight tickets
- F) Yellow Fever Vaccination card: A “color copy” of your Yellow Fever Card is required